Dr. Rashid Rashid Houston updated photos

Hello All,

These are updated photos of my hair transplant session with Dr. Rashid Rashid in Houston. The details of the procedure are in my previous entry so please read it if you are interested. These are better photos that I had taken with the surgeon I went to to try and repair Dr. Rashid's work. As you can clearly see the density is nowhere near enough to look natural at all. Compounding the problem is that fact that Dr. Rahsid placed multi-hair grafts in the very front of the hairline giving it a very pluggy look. These photos were taken about 8 months after the transplant. I did not experience a great deal of shedding from the procedure because of the small amount of grafts in the large space so this is all or nearly all the hair that would have grown in this area. Please take these into consideration if you are considering a hair transplant in the greater Houston area.

Cheers,

2ndTimesTheCharm

5b32de12518f6_Zoomedin1.jpg.8f9e64514ec657dc7a819bfef60b454e.jpg

5b32de1264ab9_Zoomedin2.jpg.387d92f77bd17f8a0d89451113b080d0.jpg

5b32de127d405_zoomedin3.jpg.fbdd06edb648c791063975d79267d660.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Gal,

I think a consultation with Dr. Arocha would be very beneficial. Please, keep us updated if you do schedule an appointment with him. Feel free to send me a private message if you have any additional questions as well.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Limmer and Dr. Barrera r also good among them. I wouldnt worry about price. Price is determined by so many factors from simple greed to overhead to whatever reason. Some docs travel multiple locations(guess who pays for the travel), some docs dont want to do more then a few cases a week, and so forth. Check out Dr. Barrera's online reviews. This site is good but you also dont know for sure who is a patient of whom, anyone could be posting about anyone. When you have a concern i.e price or results or whatever, the most mature thing is to discuss it directly with the doctor.

Gal,

I'll be honest with you Dr. Arocha charges about $1.50 to $2.00 more per graft. When you add it up it sounds pretty expensive, but take it from someone who knows, if this is something you really want to do it is much better to pay the extra money and find a well qualified, EXPERIENCED surgeon. I can only personally vouch for Dr. Arocha's professionalism and compassion in helping me out with the results of my botched procedure. However, his record is very impressive and he has been doing hair transplants for a long time. I would definitely suggest going to see him.

Gal,

I'll be honest with you Dr. Arocha charges about $1.50 to $2.00 more per graft. When you add it up it sounds pretty expensive, but take it from someone who knows, if this is something you really want to do it is much better to pay the extra money and find a well qualified, EXPERIENCED surgeon. I can only personally vouch for Dr. Arocha's professionalism and compassion in helping me out with the results of my botched procedure. However, his record is very impressive and he has been doing hair transplants for a long time. I would definitely suggest going to see him.

I second this , with Dr.Arocha , you'll be in very good hands. As one of his patients, I should know. At least set up a consult with him. You'll see his passion for what they do, he and his staff are pros with tons of experience and knowledge. They were also easy going and down to earth, no pressure at all. They'll take good care of you.

Scott

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

• 1 month later...

Hi 2ndTimesThe Charm,

I am actually going to have a 2nd transplant tomorrow with Dr.Arocha...The cost is considerably higher than the botched surgery I had with Dr. Rashid but I hope this will be the last time I ever have to deal with this.

Did you end up filing a complaint against Dr.Rashid? I did mine via the BBB and got a refund, however, I do think he should be liable for the repair surgery...