His Hair clinic

Any one had any experience with his hair clinic ? All I can find is rave reviews about them on line. Seriously I haven't found 1 bad thing about them. You'd figure that all companies would have a dissatisfied client or 2. Makes me a bit weary .

From what I can tell;

They are one of the most established.

They do black, diluted to different 'tones'

They do subtle work, but sometimes, I ask, is that enough for scar work? I don't know. (Mind you, bot much cuts it because you need loads of ink to disguise a scar.)

They are like a chain store and the operator you get could be experienced or not.

They have a solid protocol that includes waiting a period of time (used to be a week or two) between treatments. (Which I think is good)

They have improved their hairlines

But they still have many unnatural pasty white guys with painted-on heads as customers

They run their own forum and don't tolerate much negativity there. If you think your result is wonderful, post. If you don't, contact them privately to 'sort it out'. That is why you don't get a lot of negativity IMO.

They are associated with a laser operator who can remove or soften their ink work.

They recommend shaving your head. 8but you don't have too if you have hair in NW1-2-3 areas.

They cost a fair bit.

I've seen a shill or two around here for them, but that shouldn't count too much.

I'd look at what they can do but choose one of their longest established clinics.