14 days after surgery with Dr Hakan Doganay

alban

Hey guys, here are a few pics of my post op today marks 14 days however not all scabs are gone yet, I've washed my hair twice a day very gently of course, really hoping the scubs are gone soon.

2500 grafts were transplanted with Dr hakan Doganay; 1000 came from my beard, unfortunately my donor wasn't full enough to extract more, but i do keep my hair very short.

In this picture is much longer than i tend to keep the hair, so i plan on later add smp to the back and maybe even some on the front to add a more full look. I don't have any work as of now for a few more weeks so hoping all the scabs are soon, any suggestions id really appreciate them, thank you all!

see the donor is all healed im really happy about that, its almost impressive how this choi technique really leaves barely any marks, i plan on keeping the back area to a 0 cut and the front middle to a 1.5

5b32dde8dd48f_photo3.jpg.00808357e5122dd0b47a421fdeb59563.jpg

unnamed.jpg.c53b011b8e9495e07412b7f4b1dfc3a6.jpg

5b32dde91b382_photo4.jpg.013a792293c3ca5289e1a21fcac0e1f5.jpg

I replied on the other thread as well. But here it is again

I almost had the same situation man on day 10. I'm sure Dr has given you that lotion to apply and then wash your hair after 30-40 minutes. After washing, the scabs turn white as that lotion and shampoo doesn't get washed away completely

I just pour some water on head and very gently move my hand down from crown towards forehead. After the lotion and washing, scabs are usually very soft. So just doing it for 1-2 minutes gently, removes scabs, some scabs with hair and some without. Don't try to remove them while they are dry. Cause that way for sure they'll bring the hair along with them. Been doing it for 2-3 days and most of the scabs are gone.

Try it but do it gently. Although after 14 days, grafts are already fully in. But still no point in scratching the hell out of your scalp

Hey falco123 thank you so much for the help, i have noticed after washing the scabs do turn white but i wouldn't touch them, i guess i could gently do what you said i should. Right now im only washing 2 times a day, maybe i should try 3?

thanks so much man

Hey thanks a lot falco123 i have noticed the scabs turn white after washing but id leave it there.

As i said its been 14 days and wish they could all be gone i will try to after washing see where the white around the head is and pour water while gently passion the palm of my hand over it.

thank you so much

yes they did prp during the ht. By the way i Just washed the hair and a ton of scabs came out, thank you so much!

Im not really sure about dermatch to be honest, the doctor asked not to use any of those because they could cover the poures and how the follicles i guess need to breath and not get cover by concealers. However i do think dermatch is a great product and would work great on me, do you mind sharing some pictures of how it looks after you use it?

would really appreciate it.