I have doubts !!

aldoury

I am intending to have a hair transplant surgery by dr.Diep.I always check his youtube videos. Unfortunately, today I checked the youtube and I found his account has been removed. I started to doubt about this weird thing. Why a youtube would delete his account unless there is some thing suspicious!!

I am looking forward to hear from you guys about this thing!

Ald,

This is odd. Regardless, I do not think anything is wrong with Dr. Diep's practice, nor do I believe this is suspicious or a bad omen. I'm not sure why the channel was deleted, but I'm certain there is a satisfactory explanation. I'll alert Dr. Diep. Please check back for updates.

Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

If nothing else was suspicious I personally wouldn't think much of it. So, is anything else suspicious or out of place about this doctor?

Well, for me I've not heard anything suspicious, but I really would like to hear from other people not only from the doctor side.

Ald,

This is odd. Regardless, I do not think anything is wrong with Dr. Diep's practice, nor do I believe this is suspicious or a bad omen. I'm not sure why the channel was deleted, but I'm certain there is a satisfactory explanation. I'll alert Dr. Diep. Please check back for updates.

Thanks!

Thank you FUTURE HT,

I'll be looking for the updates!

• 1 month later...
I am intending to have a hair transplant surgery by dr.Diep.I always check his youtube videos. Unfortunately, today I checked the youtube and I found his account has been removed. I started to doubt about this weird thing. Why a youtube would delete his account unless there is some thing suspicious!!

I am looking forward to hear from you guys about this thing!

Saw your post and it threw up a red flag for me. Not good given I am a recent FUE patient of his! But I poked around a bit & it looks like just the user name changed and his videos are all at:

hairtransplantmd - YouTube

I can answer this topic. I recently had my second FUE procedure done by Dr Diep. He told me his old YouTube account was hacked, so all his videos are gone from his old account. But he still has his raw video files. As you can imagine, he was not happy about it. hairtransplantmd is his new YouTube account.