Revita shampoo

Hi all,

I ordered Revita shampoo on Amazon and received a 1 litre bottle of it. I am not sure if it is authentic as I do not think if Revita comes in 1 litre bottle.

Can you please let me know if Revita comes in a one litre bottle?

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

No worries, it works out alot cheaper to buy the 925ml version, rather than lots of the smaller bottles. I love Revita ALOT!

I just started using Revita this week. I have heard that Nizarol dries out the hair, and actually isn't designed as a hair loss shampoo, however I may be wrong there.

I have pretty dry, thin hair, but I can say that Revita is the best shampoo I have ever used. It makes the hair very soft and healthy looking. No dryness at all...in fact my hair feels silky and looks like it has more volume. I can also say that because of the quality of this shampoo the hair feels conditioned, so unless there are additional benefits in the Retiva conditioner, I really don't feel like I personally need it. After Retiva my hair feels like it would after using regular conditioner.

As far as hair loss prevention/re-growth....I don't know. I do know however that putting something on your hair with plenty of natural ingredients, which makes it feel nice and hydrated and healthy can not be a bad thing.

I'm not sure on the regrowth properties of Revita, but it has been said that 1% ketoconazole has the same benefits are Rogaine...