Thinking of doing HT

I'm more than thinking! I think I'm ready to decide. I had my heart set on FUE but Dr. Rahal has recommended 4000 grafts and would need 2 sessions. I don't think I can undergo 2 of these given the work I do and the fact that i am always with people.

I'm now back to debating FUT vs FUE. But if I go with FUT, should I consider Hasson/Wong?

This is tough. The one drawback to FUT, for me, is the scar. But, realistically, I will never, ever shave my head. I just don't see it. FUT is also significantly cheaper than FUE.

This is real tough. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Thank you

Photos always help an assessment. How short do you keep your sides?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

"FUT is also significantly cheaper than FUE"

I understand that this is just one of your reasons, but some of the best FUE doctors I have seen charge $2.75-3.50 per graft. I am talking about Dr Doganay an Dr Erdogan from Turkey. They truly are some of the best, I can not afford them but if money was not issue I would seriously go to one of these doctors. With 4000 grafts with Doganay I think you are looking at around $12,000, as opposed to $28,000-$40,000 from North American/European doctors.

If you go with FUT and as you are living in Canada, H&W is a no-brainer

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Photos always help an assessment. How short do you keep your sides?

Not long but no buzz cut. I will try to get some pics here.

"FUT is also significantly cheaper than FUE"

I understand that this is just one of your reasons, but some of the best FUE doctors I have seen charge $2.75-3.50 per graft. I am talking about Dr Doganay an Dr Erdogan from Turkey. They truly are some of the best, I can not afford them but if money was not issue I would seriously go to one of these doctors. With 4000 grafts with Doganay I think you are looking at around $12,000, as opposed to $28,000-$40,000 from North American/European doctors.

I live in Canada and while I see the potential savings in flying all the way to Turkey, if something goes wrong, it's quite far to have to travel back.

If you go with FUT and as you are living in Canada, H&W is a no-brainer

Wow! That's my problem. So many good doctors and each have their following. It's not easy especially when you're talking about this kind of investment.