Best HT facility in India

Gokul

Where is the BEST and COST FRIENDLY Hair Transplant facility in India ? I think FUE is better than FUT. So I'm looking for FUE. Is there other techniques please let me know friends.

Please come forward if there anyone who has done HT from India and still experiencing happy result and absolutely satisfied life. I am looking forward for a good clinic.

Gokul,

In India, we recommend Dr. Radha and Dr. Madhu. While both seem to perform more FUSS (strip) than FUE, Dr. Radha does perform Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) as well.

Hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dearest Future_HT_Doc,

Thanks for the recommendation. I prefer FUE just becoz most of surgeons suggest FUE. So I will try to contact Dr.Radha. But her website shows only FUT candidates photos only. I am looking for FUE results from Dr. Radha. Anyway I will update my future communications with Dr. Radha. Thanks again dear..

Dearest Future_HT_Doc,

Thanks for the recommendation. I prefer FUE just becoz most of surgeons suggest FUE. So I will try to contact Dr.Radha. But her website shows only FUT candidates photos only. I am looking for FUE results from Dr. Radha. Anyway I will update my future communications with Dr. Radha. Thanks again dear..

Gokul you can get in touch with Dr. Bhatti, Darling Buds, Chandigarh.

You can review the progress and results of his patients on the forum.

Best of luck.

Will you post links shane13. thank you for your suggestion.

Please Google as it's not allowed to post external links. For patient results use the forum 'search' option…..

ok thank you dear, I will check. I think you are satisfied with Dr. Bhatti. So you have done 3871 grafts from there. Do you feel any density lackness at donor area ? Your current photo (this profile photo) looks good.

ok thank you dear, I will check. I think you are satisfied with Dr. Bhatti. So you have done 3871 grafts from there. Do you feel any density lackness at donor area ? Your current photo (this profile photo) looks good.

For your reference:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168700-2151-fue-grafts-dr-tejinder-bhatti-darling-buds-%96-23rd-dec-2012-a.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172163-hair-transplant-2-dr-bhatti-1720-fue-sep-13-a.html

Yes I have gone through both my HTs from Dr. Bhatti, the 2nd one being less than 6 months. Normally the density in donor is normal, but if I shave down to a grade 0 or 1 then I am sure the density might look less.

Do go through mine and others' procedures and take an informed call.

Cheers! :)