Taking in pictures and videos of HT's to consultations

Just a quick thought, do you think it would be ok to take videos or pictures of HT's that you really like (Or dislike) to a consultation to give a better idea of what you want?

I know it's akin to taking a picture of a celebrity into a hairdressers but I've seen a few pictures and videos of HT's that I really like and one's that I really don't like and since consultations only seem to be about 30 minutes think t would be a great way to quickly give an indication of what a patient would want and then that would give a clearer base to the surgeon in what could be achieved or what could be done to could come close to it.

Has anyone done this before?

I think that is a good idea and I bet people don't do this enough. The less details you specify, the more the doctor will fill in the blanks... and you may not necessarily like how the blanks are filled in.

My thoughts exactly. I think I'll be doing that when I go for my consultation. All the work that I do/don't like is by the same surgeon that I'm having the consultation with so I think any offence taking would be out the window.