Apparently nigam is on the run from the police

crafter

I wonder what Spencer would say to this.. ;)

Spencer Kobren? I have mixed feelings about the guy. On one hand he cautions people about having surgery and to think it over and over again which is admirable but on the other hand he heavily promotes radical and unproven procedures like the one Dr Gho employs. 2 years ago the Gho method was being promoted by individuals including Kobren and here we are in 2014 and the method has still not been proven to adequately and simulataneously provide good yield AND regenerate the donor. Dont promote something unless it as been substantiated. Right now, the Gho technique is nothing but sub-standard and overpriced FUE.

Same goes for Nigam. He has been promising this donor doubling method for quite some time now and yet cannot even put out consistent quality fue results. Individuals that have consulted with Nigam told me that he cannot show them adequate proof that the donor doubling technique works.

Thats my controversial statement for the day. Peace.

Edited by Mickey85

I have been watching the show since I started my research for my transplant and I am still a big fan of the show. He has stated countless times he doesn't endorse them but simply provides them and their followers a platform to discuss their theories in allocated section on the forum.

I know Dr Gho has been interviewed on his show and Dr Mwamba was regarding Nigam's technique which enabled people to hear what they had to say and nothing more.

Kobren has never once endorsed or promoted Dr Nigam or Dr Gho, neither of them are in his organisation and the same as the coalition which I agree with 100%. I have been highly critical of the two surgeons myself and I believe rightly so.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I have been watching the show since I started my research for my transplant and I am still a big fan of the show. He has stated countless times he doesn't endorse them but simply provides them and their followers a platform to discuss their theories in allocated section on the forum.

I know Dr Gho has been interviewed on his show and Dr Mwamba was regarding Nigam's technique which enabled people to hear what they had to say and nothing more.

Kobren has never once endorsed or promoted Dr Nigam or Dr Gho, neither of them are in his organisation and the same as the coalition which I agree with 100%. I have been highly critical of the two surgeons myself and I believe rightly so.

You are definately entitled to your opinion my friend.

However, in my opinion. By Kobren giving surgeons like Gho and Nagam air time(either for free or via monetary compensation) he is directly and indirectly promoting them. He may not be endorsing their technique, but by giving them a large platform to speak on, he is promoting them and allowing them to promote themselves. Intentionally or not. For financial gain or not.

If Bill were to have an in depth, hour long interview with Dr Gho and was to write an analysis of Dr Gho's procedure and posted in on this forum, that would be promoting Dr Gho. Kobren has interviewed Gho in depth and last I heard, was invited to witness a live procedure and report on it. I'm not sure if that actually has happened yet. If that is not promoting a method, what is?

I wont even get into some of the surgeons that he recommends that should have their licences stripped...

Just how i see things. Doesn't mean everyone has to see things that way.

:)

Edited by Mickey85