Dr. Rahal - June - FUE

cgskywalker6

Guys - what is the consensus on Dr. Rahal's FUE results? I know he is a hairline master, and FUT master, but...do his FUE results compare with 2014/2013s top FUE guys?

I scheduled with him in June. I need some feedback. I am a NW3 looking to go back to a NW 2.5 with 2000 grafts (Dr. Rahals recommendation). Some pics attached.

Talk to me!

Thanks in advance.

2.jpg.6589f201c29c19812f39750d46705ef5.jpg

4.jpg.d7641807fa582362035a14d04b21bdf9.jpg

5.jpg.f14ebbabc130af97cfc543ff007fd0b1.jpg

Hi

Rhal does produce some amazing fue results, but I'm not sure if he's that consistent with fue! His fut is as good as any but if I were you going fue I'd look into Feriduni , bisanga mwamba in Belgium or erdogan doghany in turkey!!! If you got a big budget then Lorenzo in Manchester is amazing but depends on funds!!! If it helps his re mattyj on here put together a portfolio of his fue results and matty himself had fue by rhal which was looking very promising early on but then he just disappeared and didn't follow up after 5 months I think??

If I were to say that North America was my only option. Who is in the FUE discussion?

I could possibly afford traveling to Europe, but it might not be the best idea - financially. Also, I am going at this alone. The flights to, and from Europe, and knowing how far away I am from my home - various factors at play here, but psychologically going to Europe feels far more difficult to me than N. America. I live in the US. I don't think I can do it Europe.

I want to go conservative. I only want to get back to a NW2.5. Reinforce existing hairline, drop corners slightly, and reinforce the bridge (behind the forelock). I feel like this play into my favor for a good outcome, because it poses the least risk. I don't want to put hairs on 100% bald head, and create a brand new hairline. I guess what I am saying is that I feel like this procedure can be done well by several great surgeons. I am hoping one of them is N. America!

Not very many FUE results, but thank you. Also, it seems like everyone goes really aggressive with their norwood pattern. NW1 or 1.5 - In almost all hairline cases a U shaped pattern seems to be used, along with some thickening in the mid-scalp in some cases.

I am not pursuing a NW1, or 2 - a 2.5 will do just great! I am completely opposed to moving my hairline forward with a U shaped procedure. I want to keep my shape, but broaden, and reinforce the base of my forelock. Drop the corners - slightly. Reinforce existing hairline. All of this takes place where I have existing hair - except for perhaps 3cm squared on both corners.

I guess everyone wants a NW1 or 1.5?

My gut tells me to go a lower norwood, but be a solid 2.5 instead of risking a diffused 1, 1.5, or 2. I don't see anything like that out there.

I am 38, I will rock a Christian Slater, Gary Oldman, Daniel Craig with a giant smile on my face all day long! :)