** questions on Dr Feriduni if you were patient

Hi all – I’m scheduled to see Dr Feriduni in June for FUE. This will be anywhere from 1,700 to 2,500 grafts. I have read some posts about and obviously those were the reasons why I chose that clinic. However now, approaching the time, I want to ensure I have covered all bases and wanted to ask an FUE patient of his how the results and experience were. I appreciate if you are not an affiliate if you’re answering these.

So if you have already had an FUE with Dr Feriduni in the past would you go to him again if you were to do it all over again for the first time? Why did you choose him and who were some of the other doctors you were considering? Did he spend enough time with you designing the hairline (if that was what you were going for)? Did he persuade you to change your mind on some aspects of the hairline design? Are you satisfied with the results so far? How old were you when doing the procedure and how many grafts did you have? I guess he didn’t do the extractions or the insertions himself right?

Finally if you live in London would you be willing to meet in person for 5 minutes? Many thanks if you can answer some of these.

Interested in this thread as I'll be seeing Feriduni in May. I'll let you know how it goes since you're the following month.

What is your hair loss level? I'm NW2, just under 30. He estimated 1800-2400 grafts. Fairly aggressive hairline with temple points.

As to why I chose him, I think he consistently has the most dense and natural looking hairlines. I think this comes down to his technique and he also seems to be less conservative than the other doctors I've consulted with. Bisanga and Lorenzo were runner ups. As for the insertions I would imagine Feriduni does them, but it doesn't really matter IMO because however they do it over there at his clinic it just seems to work.

Hi

Iv had fue with dr Feriduni and am happy to have a chat about it, can't meet up in London because I live about 4 hrs away in Wales but more than happy to help!!

Dr Feriduni is a fantastic person and surgeon who produces some amazing results!!!

Be aware though that he does not normally extract or place the grafts on fue, his team of techs do both, he does the incisions and the design, the techs do the rest!! Obviously with fut he would do the strip also!!! But send me a pm with your phone number and I'll give you a call!!

While Feriduni is excellent Lorenzo is widely regarded as the best FUE surgeon in the world, his results are consistently stunning. And with Lorenzo he does everything himself. Having said that, youre in safe hands with Dr Feriduni.

Thanks for the replies. Roots I'm 34 and I think NW4 but no hair loss from crown, all is from front and temples (though I'm on finasteride). He (or his assistants, I don't know) suggested 2,000-2,600 grafts. I'm taking a more conservative approach not knowing future level of hair loss.

Hairshopeing I've sent you a PM.

FUE201 I have and still do consider Dr Lorenzo, however don't know much of the extra that be charges is due to the 'UK premium' and how much due to fact that he does the extractions and insertions himself.