Dr KORAY ERDOGAN - 4203 grafts FUE (2400 FUE + 1803 FUE)

ASMED Hair Treatments - Dr Koray Erdogan]

4203 grafts FUE (2400 FUE + 1803 FUE) extracted by titanium manual punch, diameter 0.7 - 0.9 mm.

Incisions executed by: custom made blades, coronal lateral slit

FIRST OPERATION: 2400 grafts FUE

BEFORE THE OPERATION

669db58a.jpg

bfcd4d57.jpg

f51255bd.jpg

16920b6f.jpg

6ee9093f.jpg

26d763a8.jpg

37f1a1f8.jpg

c0a22c27.jpg

OPERATION

c200f31b.jpg

33f897f2.jpg

c5097777.jpg

16cdd3a6.jpg

c0d9618d.jpg

8dae8052.jpg

1c70503b.jpg

17 MONTHS

a39f3ffb.jpg

20c288cb.jpg

ed8fc52d.jpg

c87a3a0e.jpg

9f53e65d.jpg

90872bd2.jpg

5ec6470b.jpg

SECOND OPERATION: 1803 grafts FUE

205 single grafts

792 double grafts

806 multiple grafts

OPERATION

a76e815a.jpg

e8081553.jpg

78679eed.jpg

3de27455.jpg

d3712a68.jpg

07c98769.jpg

ee685ac1.jpg

7,5 MONTHS

58ae452d.jpg

89b8c037.jpg

5fb9c536.jpg

c63a9f7a.jpg

061afa26.jpg

8c09e79d.jpg

8bad6b0b.jpg

527f0ee2.jpg

77d69478.jpg

7325b083.jpg

b89a8e69.jpg

5b0a3c99.jpg

d3072227.jpg

08a16511.jpg

470ca5a3.jpg

b2f0ae77.jpg

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

Amazing result as are all your others!! But I have to ask, several of your patients seem to have much better looking donors after you have extracted 4000 plus grafts, how is this possible? This guy for example looked to have very limited donor before the first op then after the 2 be op has matured his donor areas looks twice as good as it did before anything was extracted??? Qdos on the result though!!

Excellent work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Amazing result as are all your others!! But I have to ask, several of your patients seem to have much better looking donors after you have extracted 4000 plus grafts, how is this possible? This guy for example looked to have very limited donor before the first op then after the 2 be op has matured his donor areas looks twice as good as it did before anything was extracted??? Qdos on the result though!!

I agree, it a fantastic result. But the donor issue for me is very strange. His donor before his 1st op looked in no condition for a ht at all. It was thinning throughout, and im suprised the dr thought he was a good candidate. To get 2400 out of that donor, then another 1800 later, and for the donor to look better than before the first op is mind boggling. Could propecia have done this ?

Thank you all again for sharing your opinions!

hairshopeing

Hi hairsopeing!

Thank you for your query.

Before the first operation, the Doctor and his Staff realise a professional, mathematical evaluation about the patient's donor area and about the quantity of its total available resources.

At the time of the second operation, we study and consider the variation of density of the different areas - donor, recipient and lateral; thus, the surgery is focused on obtaining a homogenised and natural density on every area of the scalp.

Thank you all again for sharing your opinions!

Hi hairsopeing!

Thank you for your query.

Before the first operation, the Doctor and his Staff realise a professional, mathematical evaluation about the patient's donor area and about the quantity of its total available resources.

At the time of the second operation, we study and consider the variation of density of the different areas - donor, recipient and lateral; thus, the surgery is focused on obtaining a homogenised and natural density on every area of the scalp.

Hi doc

Thanks for your post. However I'm still not sure how his donor density appears better despite having had 4203 grafts extracted.

I know you consider donor density, but how does it look more dense when in the pictures before the first operation his donor looks poor? Do you use PRP to heal/regenerate the donor?

Does he therefore still have a lot more grafts to extract?

Thanks

Hairsopeing

Hi doc

Thanks for your post. However I'm still not sure how his donor density appears better despite having had 4203 grafts extracted.

I know you consider donor density, but how does it look more dense when in the pictures before the first operation his donor looks poor? Do you use PRP to heal/regenerate the donor?

Does he therefore still have a lot more grafts to extract?

Thanks

Hi horseopeing.

To get further information we went through the patient's case history and we found that he started a Finasteride treatment in conjunction with the first surgery. This certainly played an important role on the general situation of the patient's hair since several studies has demonstrated it.

About PRP: yes, we offer PRP treatment to our patients. This patient underwent the treatment both in recipient and donor area and this can be another factor which helped healing and improved the donor area look. Also, we have to consider how the thick and wavy hair of this patient can give a better perception of the density.

For what concerns the number of grafts still available to extract, Dr Erdogan should realise an updated evaluation to carefully establish the exact number.

Finally, it is important to remind that hair surgery and treatments (Finasteride, PRP) are not a mathematic calculation, it is about medicine and every patient has a different response to them. In this case, all these factors and the excellent response of the patient have lead to a result that can actually be defined extraordinary for what concerns the donor situation.

I'm pretty astonished that finasteride and prp can make this guy's donor look better than what it was pre op after taking 4000 grafts. His donor was in no condition for a ht in my opinion, so to get 4000 grafts, a result like that and his donor looking better is truly astonishing. I don't think I have ever seen a ht quite like that in 10 years of researching ht. Magnificent.