2200 FU repair with Dr Feller - week 11 update

Lastchance

It Looks fine. You're in good hands with Dr Feller and you just have to wait it out now.

Have you noticed any benefit from the PRP yet? It's hard to tell from your pics, but it looks as though the back half of your scalp (behind the transplant) looks a bit thicker compared to your before photos.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Thanks guys,

Splittinghairs, I have noticed some improvement although not as dramatic as the before and after pictures suggest here. Before shows hair messed up,compared to my recent after pictures which were taken shortly out of the shower.

I will update blog with pictures later today that will compare like for like, with a before picture that I took a few months back, but be aware that I have have also started on Propecia in the last 4 months so I'm not a good canditate for judging PRP only. However overall, what I have noticed is a bit of thickening on the crown and a general overall improvment in the hair quality.

Lastchance,

It's under Spex's guide about being a marathon and not a sprint.It always takes that little bit longer to come through , so at this time you are still in the warm up period.Be patient and everything will turn out as you anticipated.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians