Shock loss on donor and native hair still recovering after 4 months?

FUE2579

I'm at just over 4 months post op and I've seen some growth and felt little "pricklies" on the recipient area. It's not CRAZY growth but it's definitely some. They say around 6-7 months you should see what the final product will be - minus - maturation of the hairs. Is this generally correct? I'm hoping that my growth picks up in the next couple of months. To be honest, I'm getting a little anxious. Also, is it normal that after about 4-5 months, the native hair in and around the recipient area is not yet quite as thick as it was pre-op, still recovering from shock loss and still maturing/healing from the stress of the operation? Also including shock loss on donor? What's the general rule for the timeline of the recovery of shock loss on native and/donor area. Any help you be great! Thanks!

I'm at just over 4 months post op and I've seen some growth and felt little "pricklies" on the recipient area. It's not CRAZY growth but it's definitely some. They say around 6-7 months you should see what the final product will be - minus - maturation of the hairs. Is this generally correct? I'm hoping that my growth picks up in the next couple of months. To be honest, I'm getting a little anxious. Also, is it normal that after about 4-5 months, the native hair in and around the recipient area is not yet quite as thick as it was pre-op, still recovering from shock loss and still maturing/healing from the stress of the operation? Also including shock loss on donor? What's the general rule for the timeline of the recovery of shock loss on native and/donor area. Any help you be great! Thanks!

if you want answers,supply pictures.

what was there at 8th months was there at 12

the hair was longer at 12 but by 8 all of the new sprouts were out although they are thin and some only noticeable with a magnification mirror. gotta give it the full 12 months to judge

shock loss can take 6 months to just start growing back

some start at 3-4 but those hairs will not be noticeable til 7-8 months

these are the tough months 4-5-6

we want the hair to just suddenly appear after the the doldrums of the first 3 months

but these months the hair usually looks patchy

hang in there

avoid mirrors

start working out

sorry to say it but hanging on these types of forums can instigate your anxiety

summer will be here before you know it and you will be one hairy MF!

good luck

what was there at 8th months was there at 12

the hair was longer at 12 but by 8 all of the new sprouts were out although they are thin and some only noticeable with a magnification mirror. gotta give it the full 12 months to judge

shock loss can take 6 months to just start growing back

some start at 3-4 but those hairs will not be noticeable til 7-8 months

these are the tough months 4-5-6

we want the hair to just suddenly appear after the the doldrums of the first 3 months

but these months the hair usually looks patchy

hang in there

avoid mirrors

start working out

sorry to say it but hanging on these types of forums can instigate your anxiety

summer will be here before you know it and you will be one hairy MF!

good luck

Rev! Thanks, buddy! I really appreciate the feedback. I buried my uncle at the young age of 42 three days ago so its been tough the last few days. I have neglected my regimen for the past week. Eating horribly and not working out like I have been doing lately. I have to get back on track, I don't want depression to kick in. This has been really tough on me and my family. Thanks everyone.

Hey guys, here are my 4.5 month pics.

I've noticed that the hair on top, native hair, is thinner than it was pre-op. I'm hoping this is shockloss and that it will regain its thickness and density back to its original state. I've noticed a bit of shockloss on the right side of the donor area and not so much on the left. The hair is laying flat and flowing forward, my natural direction of the hair. However, when I run my fingers through it and pull it up, it is looking rather thin. Again, it wasn't like this pre-op. One of my other concerns is behind the widows peak. I really hope that everything works out in the end. I find myself still looking in the mirror, always thinking about it etc. I need to try and relax. I keep thinking how the final product will look like. Will I look normal? Will I look stupid? etc, etc. Damn thoughts!!! What do you guys think of my progress thus far? Is it looking promising? Are my concerns legitimate? Am I just tripping out? Lol

P.S...Does shockloss take 4,5,6 months to recover? Longer? Can anyone please look at the pics and tell me what they think? Any input would be great guys, I'd really appreciate it.

IMG_0958.jpg.1efaecd15af8b4547ad852f812e5fb01.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg.1867a050d90e127608bcec2972316f53.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg.7104fbe52abbc910eaad9bff4c9dcd09.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg.08ee50e3edf06343afbb4b564c8a1fc9.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg.54ab8ba31f19e5dfdc64f46c3361b952.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg.7fb80959149792c0a5f2e629b9d0f785.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg.4c32b9a9880e03e2a195cae4ee1416f1.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg.37f5556fb6531d3c77990f87ca9f5ff6.jpg