Q - Patient physiology - Hair/graft ratio

The results of HT procedures, are often attributed to the physiology that each patient brings to the chair. One of these attributes being the average number of hairs per graft. Obviously the amount of grafts that contain larger groups of hairs would be greatly welcomed as opposed to those that contain 1's and 2's. I have asked the question before regarding home testing, but have been explained that rather expensive technology would be necessary to make a good assessment. Now I ask, does the hair/graft ratio in the donor hair relate to the hair/graft ratio of other hair in other areas of your body. For example, after shaving down the hair from my armpit region, it is fairly obvious to see that each graft contains differing amounts of follicles. Does this area or any other on the body allow us to make any realistic assumptions regarding the hair/grafts ratio in our donor area?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR Results - https://www.instagram.com/bhr.onlyresults/

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.