Best genuine low-price surgeon in Turkey?

FUE-2014

Hi guys,

I am a 25 year old guy. In dec 2012 i had an fue hairtransplant in Sweden with 2000 grafts that gone wrong. That HT cost me about 6000 Euros. Dr. Geza Madar in Malmo Sweden did my hair transplant with very poor result as you can see in the pictures below. He didn't want too speak too me after my OP and he haven't give me any money back or nothing at all.

Now i still am bald and i don't feel good at all about my current situation. I hope you can help me too decide wich genuine low-price surgeon is the best in Turkey. A surgeon that you have heard about who have shown some good results.

Today i only have Dr. Demirsoy on my list. Please add some more interesting namnes.

Best regards

FUE-2014

Donorarea;

1. CAM00125 - Forumbilder.se

2. CAM00126 - Forumbilder.se

3. CAM00127 - Forumbilder.se

4. CAM00128 - Forumbilder.se

5. CAM00129 - Forumbilder.se

6. CAM00130 - Forumbilder.se

Scalparea;

1. 1 - Forumbilder.se

2. 2 - Forumbilder.se

3. 3 - Forumbilder.se

4. 4 - Forumbilder.se

5. 5 - Forumbilder.se

6. 6 - Forumbilder.se

7. 7 - Forumbilder.se

8. 8 - Forumbilder.se

9. 9 - Forumbilder.se

Was the recipient area the full scalp and how much hair did you have prior to the surgery? I had a surgery with Demirsoy in mid December and can recommend him so far :)

Im sorry but i didn't understand the first part. Please explane it again.

Before my surgery i had little hair on my scalp. But i cannot say that it was much less then it is today. Okay so Dr. Demirsoy was your surgeon. Cool! Maybe you can show me some before and today pictures? How many grafts did you transplant and what norwood where you before? Thanks!

Why didn't you get the clinic to put in writing that they will fix or preform a touch up free of charge if you were not happy with the final result?

Sir,

If you mean the Swedish clinic. They didn't even want too hear about me even less help me too get a better result. They avoid every contact with me. Trust me i have tried everything. Gone too the media etc. But they don't care about me. They just wanted my money and after that i was just a bag of trash in their eyes.

We don't have any policys regulating estetik operations in Sweden. Thats why the doctors can do every thing they want and get away with it.

Hey there, I am sorry for that. Take a look in the recommended doctors list in this Forum. You can also search for comments and results. Good luck!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Dr Hakan Doganay, Antalya, Turkey. I had my FUE 11 days ago by him :)

Hi,

I have spoken too Dr. Doganay through email today and he wrote that i should transplant 4500-5000 fue grafts. A couple weeks ago i also spoke too Esteworld clinic in Istanbul. They said that i should have 3000 grafts.

This is confusing and makes it hard for me to decide.

I think i am Norwood 5A today. What do you think about the number of grafts?

Can you check out my pictures and tell me what you think?

Thanks mate!

You have a big area to cover. I agree with Dr. Hakan. You need to trust the doctor you are going with. Good luck!

Hi,

I already have done one hair transplant in Sweden with 2000 fue with poor result as you can se. Do you think i have 5000 grafts left in my donor?

That is what one of the Esteworld surgeon have said. That the donor are has a limitation. And beacuse i already have spent 2000 grafts i only have about 3000 grafts left.

What do you think about that after looking at my donor area pictures?

No sir i haven't decide yet wich surgeon i will pick for my HT.

Best regards

FUE-2014

FUE-2014,

I highly recommend researching Dr. Doganay and Dr. Erdogan.

Feel free to ask any additional questions. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

FUE-2014,

I highly recommend researching Dr. Doganay and Dr. Erdogan.

Feel free to ask any additional questions. Good luck!

Hi,

Here are some questions i wrote before.

- I already have done one hair transplant in Sweden with 2000 fue with poor result as you can se. Do you think i have 5000 grafts left in my donor?

That is what one of the Esteworld surgeon have said. That the donor are has a limitation. And beacuse i already have spent 2000 grafts i only have about 3000 grafts left.

What do you think about that after looking at my donor area pictures?

Thanks!

Your donor looks good to me. I had my HT last week (4000 grafts) and Dr. Erdogan said I still have another 4000 grafts for the future.

Your donor looks good to me. I had my HT last week (4000 grafts) and Dr. Erdogan said I still have another 4000 grafts for the future.

Alright sir!

But i have heard that we only have about 5000 grafts on our donor? How can you have 8000 grafts?

I just got one message from Dr. Doganay he wrote:

"Yes, if you had 2000 grafts previously then you will probably have around 3000 grafts. With only 3000 grafts you won't get a good results while you need 5000 grafts".

I seriously don't know what too believe right now ??? Somebody help me?

I forgot to say I had a prior HT a long time ago. Iif you do a research in this forum you will find many members who had over 5000, 6000 and more in different procedures.

• 2 months later...
Hi guys,

I am a 25 year old guy. In dec 2012 i had an fue hairtransplant in Sweden with 2000 grafts that gone wrong. That HT cost me about 6000 Euros. Dr. Geza Madar in Malmo Sweden did my hair transplant with very poor result as you can see in the pictures below. He didn't want too speak too me after my OP and he haven't give me any money back or nothing at all.

Now i still am bald and i don't feel good at all about my current situation. I hope you can help me too decide wich genuine low-price surgeon is the best in Turkey. A surgeon that you have heard about who have shown some good results.

Today i only have Dr. Demirsoy on my list. Please add some more interesting namnes.

Best regards

FUE-2014

Donorarea;

1. CAM00125 - Forumbilder.se

2. CAM00126 - Forumbilder.se

3. CAM00127 - Forumbilder.se

4. CAM00128 - Forumbilder.se

5. CAM00129 - Forumbilder.se

6. CAM00130 - Forumbilder.se

Scalparea;

1. 1 - Forumbilder.se

2. 2 - Forumbilder.se

3. 3 - Forumbilder.se

4. 4 - Forumbilder.se

5. 5 - Forumbilder.se

6. 6 - Forumbilder.se

7. 7 - Forumbilder.se

8. 8 - Forumbilder.se

9. 9 - Forumbilder.se

I am shocked by this story. The clinic offers totally no solution?

Maybe I can help you out putting some pressure on them, can i send you a message?

Answer to your other question:

Depending on the clinic they can deny you because of age or other reasons

I am shocked by this story. The clinic offers totally no solution?

Maybe I can help you out putting some pressure on them, can i send you a message?

Answer to your other question:

Depending on the clinic they can deny you because of age or other reasons

Sure. Send me a message on this forum.