FUE-hair transplant 2014 (25-year-old guy need some advise)

FUE-2014

Hi Guys,

Im looking for some advise about wich clinic i should choose for my hair transplant.

Beacuse im a student, i can not choose the most expensive clinics. Thats why i will focus on the low-price category in Turkey perhaps or other European clinics near by Sweden.

But in this category there are many doctors. And my problem is that i don't know wich one will do the best job for the money.

I will need around 2500-3000 FUE grafts beacuse im at Norwood 5A today.

Im planning too do my hair transplant this year 2014.

Please help me out

// FUE-patient Sweden

Edited by FUE-2014

My advice is to take a step back and think about what you are saying in your post.

You are 25 and a Norwood 5A? -

Firstly, you will need to stabilise your hair loss. What you don't want is to do is lose any more existing hair especially after you've had an HT. At 25, I doubt you've stopped losing hair.

Secondly - If finances are an issue, then DON'T go for the cheapest option. Save up, I did. This decision is something you cannot rush. Taking meds should stabilise your hair loss, and give you time to assess your finances/choice of doc.

Read the posts on here, ask questions and ask again. Listen to the experienced posters ( I read this site for 3 yrs before joining then deciding which surgeon was best for me) Visit clinics and talk to the surgeon personally. Research, research, research.

Who told you needed 2500 grafts? Only your surgeon can accurately say how many you will need.

Thirdly, Indeed, there are HT docs out there that are cheaper than others. I went with one that was not the cheapest, BUT - I wanted the best possible result for me.

You may only get one chance for an HT, so getting it right is paramount. As I said, take a step back, relax. There is no rush.

My advice is to take a step back and think about what you are saying in your post.

You are 25 and a Norwood 5A? -

Firstly, you will need to stabilise your hair loss. What you don't want is to do is lose any more existing hair especially after you've had an HT. At 25, I doubt you've stopped losing hair.

Secondly - If finances are an issue, then DON'T go for the cheapest option. Save up, I did. This decision is something you cannot rush. Taking meds should stabilise your hair loss, and give you time to assess your finances/choice of doc.

Read the posts on here, ask questions and ask again. Listen to the experienced posters ( I read this site for 3 yrs before joining then deciding which surgeon was best for me) Visit clinics and talk to the surgeon personally. Research, research, research.

Who told you needed 2500 grafts? Only your surgeon can accurately say how many you will need.

Thirdly, Indeed, there are HT docs out there that are cheaper than others. I went with one that was not the cheapest, BUT - I wanted the best possible result for me.

You may only get one chance for an HT, so getting it right is paramount. As I said, take a step back, relax. There is no rush.

Hi Dave,

I have spoken too a Turkish clinic and they say that i would need between 2500-3000 fue for a good result. All i want from you and other forum friends is some advise of wich low price clinic is the best and gives the best result. If you can help me thats good if not its okay!

I heard that Dr. Erkan Demirsoy is a good choice. Are there even better in that price range. Maybe even a little bit cheaper but with same good work? I need some names please.

I can't really comment on which low price clinic is the best, because price has been irrelevant in my research. But Dave had some good advice and I will echo the sentiment about trying to stabilize your hair loss first before proceeding with any type of hair transplant.

If you're a NW5 at 25, it's pretty much guaranteed you will lose thousands of more hair and progress to a NW7+ without treatment. On the flip side, with meds you could possibly regrow a lot of hair, especially since you're young... you may have had a lot of follicles inhibited recently. Not saying it will happen, but I've seen cases of NW5-6 guys who basically turn back into NW3-4 just by taking Finasteride for several months.

I can't really comment on which low price clinic is the best, because price has been irrelevant in my research. But Dave had some good advice and I will echo the sentiment about trying to stabilize your hair loss first before proceeding with any type of hair transplant.

If you're a NW5 at 25, it's pretty much guaranteed you will lose thousands of more hair and progress to a NW7+ without treatment. On the flip side, with meds you could possibly regrow a lot of hair, especially since you're young... you may have had a lot of follicles inhibited recently. Not saying it will happen, but I've seen cases of NW5-6 guys who basically turn back into NW3-4 just by taking Finasteride for several months.

I have used Finasteride for almost 3 years and Minoxidil sense august 2013. But it does not give that much of effect.

I have already done one fue hair transplant in dec 2012 with 2000 grafts. But that HT was not well done as you can se in the pictures. The Swedish doctors sucks and scams patients. We do also not have any policys on estetik operations here in Sweden so the doctors can do what they want and get away with it. That time i lost about 6.000 Euros.

Here are some donor/scalp area pictures taken in dec 2013. That shows how i look today. I have no chocie but going for the second hair transplant beacuse i dont feel good with my situation.

All i need now is some advise of genuine low price clinis in Turkey that you guys can recommend. And then i will research those so i can decide wich one is the best for me.

Donorarea;

1. CAM00125 - Forumbilder.se

2. CAM00126 - Forumbilder.se

3. CAM00127 - Forumbilder.se

4. CAM00128 - Forumbilder.se

5. CAM00129 - Forumbilder.se

6. CAM00130 - Forumbilder.se

Scalparea;

1. 1 - Forumbilder.se

2. 2 - Forumbilder.se

3. 3 - Forumbilder.se

4. 4 - Forumbilder.se

5. 5 - Forumbilder.se

6. 6 - Forumbilder.se

7. 7 - Forumbilder.se

8. 8 - Forumbilder.se

9. 9 - Forumbilder.se

as many may warn you, never choose a HT surgeon based on cost.

I would go with with the affordable Turkish doctors that are also recommended by this site such as Dr. Doganay

do your research and good luck

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

as many may warn you, never choose a HT surgeon based on cost.

I would go with with the affordable Turkish doctors that are also recommended by this site such as Dr. Doganay

My friend,

Im not stupid i wont make the same mistake again as i did with the Swedish doctor.

If you read again what i was saying you would understand that the cost isn't everything. But it is a part of it. I wrote that i would like som names of doctors who are very good and have shown good results. But aren't expensive.

Do you understand me now? :)

My friend,

Im not stupid i wont make the same mistake again as i did with the Swedish doctor.

If you read again what i was saying you would understand that the cost isn't everything. But it is a part of it. I wrote that i would like som names of doctors who are very good and have shown good results. But aren't expensive.

Do you understand me now? :)

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Yes thats the easy answer that i already knew. But thanks anyway.

Beacuse all the forum friends have done their fue hair transplant at Dr. Koray or Dr. Doganay.

And all the others who have done their HT at other clinics are all bad results. :)