Newbie!!

jayking

Hi guys im new to this forum just recently came across it, anyway ive pretty much decided that im going to go ahead and get a transplant, FUE i think, sounds best from what ive read!!

On the Norwood scale im probably between 2 and 3, what id like to know is basically who is the best out there, also i would like to get my temple points done!!!

I understand that its prob not as black and white as who is the best, im sure there are other factors to take into consideration, but as i said im new to these forums so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I should also point out that im living in Australia, but that wouldnt be a deciding factor i would travel to make sure i get the best possible treatment, i have been reading a bit about Dr Rahal in the us, any opinions on this guy??

Or on any other tried and tested doctors, would be appreciated!!

Thanks in advance guys!!

never had FUE but the better ones seem to be Dr. Lorenzo, Dr. Ferundi, Dr, Bisanga and then the Turkish doctors Dr. Donagay and Dr. Erdogan which are quite affordable apparently

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

The above advice is spot on!! All excellent surgeons!! Can't go wrong with any of them!!! Although I would add mwamba to that list, I think he has produced results on par with the best of them and he often gets overlooked for recommendation for some reason!!

Iv used Feriduni and can say he is a very talented guy and exceptionally nice with it!!

Good luck!

Rahal seems exceptional at fut! Very aggressive hairlines, densely packed and shows some good fue results as well, a guy on here called matty j I think used to be his rep and has fue done by him showing excellent results early on bit he seems to have disappeared of here don't know what's happened!! There's a really nice guy on here called agent eye( mike) who's now a rep for Rahal, he's he a excellent fut result by him, he's the best guy to talk to about Rahal, he's very honest and will give you good advice! Yeah any questions, ask away!!

We'll as far as fut goes I've read that it can leave quite a scar, and I keep my hair pretty short at the back and sides so I don't think that's an option for me, yeah as far as the meds are concerned, I basically I just want to know what the best to use, I've been to advanced hair studio here in Australia and they put me 5% minox and some of their own brand shampoo and some herbal tabs, a bit suspect I think, I really should of done a bit more research on these guys before hand, as I've since read pretty bad reviews about them, I've started to see this finstrade pop up since I've started to research properly?? Sorry bout all the questions mate but I really am new to this!!

Ps I've been using the minoxidole for approx 6 months now, not sure if it's doing a whole lot for me!!!