Dr Nigams Flopped-Tom Vercetti

sk07

Hello,

I am a nigam patient and it seems his doubling doesnt work.. My density in some area of my donor where he extracted are now 40graft per cm... its crazy since before that I only got a 1500 hair transplant and donor looks great.. Now my donor is so thin and Im really not happy with the result. So in my opinion, nigam doubling simply doesnt work..

About de novo doubling, its another story. The technique is not his technique but rather mine with another person (wich i keep the name secret).. de novo cant be performed in europe anyway and result at this time is not guarantee.

To resume:

i got 2 hair transplant with nigam:

1/ hair doubling: who give me a 40 graft density at donor (others area he didnt performed and where i got my bisanga are 82.. To compare. I asked nigam micro picture from before.. He never sent..

For me, in my opinion, this is a fail.

2/ de novo (a technoque I developed with someone) could maybe work.. need to be confirmed, but couldnt be performed in europe due to law regulation.

Thats it for now

EDIT: im so sorry for many people who got faith in nigam because of me. I feel really bad for them.. I know some and invit them to speak for their own.. Here i can only speak for my side and my own experience

I believe Dr. Mwamba is still experimenting with doubling. I personally don't think it's a waste of time. I still believe it has potential. The science is there, but it seems like - just like everything else in new hair loss treatments - the application is proving to be a bit more difficult. We will see what Dr. Mwamba thinks.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I am hopeful of donor regeneration with Dr Wesley's Pilofocus device. It seems like the real deal.

My understanding is the Pilofocus device /technique is a way to reduce FUE scaring by creating a cavity under the skin and harvesting the grafts from below rather than from the surface.

According to his website he is doing trials and applying to the FDA - so legit. There is no donor multiplication involved.

My understanding is the Pilofocus device /technique is a way to reduce FUE scaring by creating a cavity under the skin and harvesting the grafts from below rather than from the surface.

According to his website he is doing trials and applying to the FDA - so legit. There is no donor multiplication involved.

No, regeneration has been observed but not proven. It is sonething he is looking further into on the next trial

Go to his webiste - Carlos K. Wesley, MD click on Surgery then scarless surgery where a video of Spencer kobren talking will automatically play.

15r0ar8.jpg

is Dr Mwamba still working on this?

Seems like a waste of time

just to be fair ,there was 100 % regeneration rate after the second procedure which was "de novo" doubling according to the hair count dr mwamba performed and tom admitted that

tom is speaking about "in vitro hair" doubling procedure "his first surgery" which gave him a 40 graft per sqcm at donor

we need dr mwamba to verify the whole situation to us

just to be fair ,there was 100 % regeneration rate after the second procedure which was "de novo" doubling according to the hair count dr mwamba performed and tom admitted that

tom is speaking about "in vitro hair" doubling procedure "his first surgery" which gave him a 40 graft per sqcm at donor

we need dr mwamba to verify the whole situation to us

We'll see, from reading on the other forums there seem to be a lot of question marks by Nigam's name. His photos are the worst i've ever seen and he never produces evidence when requested.

We'll see, from reading on the other forums there seem to be a lot of question marks by Nigam's name. His photos are the worst i've ever seen and he never produces evidence when requested.

agreed , but dr mwamba himself did the hair count for tom's donor after the second procedure "de novo" and there was 100% donor regeneration, so we need dr mwamba to confirm that hair count he made