Dr. Rashid Rashid Houston

These are my 7 month results from Dr. Rashid Rashid in Houston. I'm not at all impressed. I was told that with the 1200 grafts he placed the hair would look natural. It is NOT. The front contains far too many large quantity grafts and looks very pluggy, the density is nowhere near enough to be natural and the grafts are not aligned with the angle of my existing hair. I have to comb my hair over the new hair to cover it up which is exactly what I was doing with the balding areas to begin with.

I do not remember the exact details of my procedure, and when I ask for them the doctor refers me to a website which requires a password to access which I was not given.

I do know that I paid for 1100 grafts and the procedure was done by FUE.

I will post more info when I get it.

pic2.jpg.ae06d76ca8654d58e7867043e932e773.jpg

pic4.jpg.0d4d33ac4a8726cbd185fdadc67c0bec.jpg

pic6.jpg.5f0501908590c21fb8bcdbd48b652da2.jpg

pic1.jpg.53ab865ed0e0a4e4925b36ce353c55c8.jpg

I don't think it looks terrible,.. The good news is you have a great head of hair left. Go see Dr Arocha in Houston. He will line you out straight. Also, I really don't think you got enough grafts to restore the front. Had you went to someone like Dr Rahal, he could have made you look like a teenage again.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

That is pretty poor there's no two ways about it.

I know what you mean about hair growing at a funny angle compared to your native hair too mate. That's what's happened to mine and it's damn frustrating.

• 1 month later...

I went to Dr. Rashid for an FUE transplant several months ago and the results were very poor as well (I posted pictures in a previous thread). I have to say my results look very similar to yours and I have a lot of 2 and 3 follicle grafts at my hairline resulting in a "pluggy" look.

I filed a complaint against the doctor and received a refund, but I still need to fix the mess he made of my hairline.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to hear about your experience Melly TX. I hope you find a great doctor to fix the work he did. I recently went to Dr. Arocha who is also in Houston. He has an excellent track record from his photos and was very professional in the interview. He has bent over backwards to try and help me and I am very grateful for his help. Its about 3 months post op and I havent really seen any changes yet but I am hoping they start coming in soon. How did you go about filing your complaint?