Dr. Ron Shapiro- 5 Mos Early Growth -2277gr FUE Sesson - Repair Work

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

We apologize for the lack in photo quality, however, this patient is local to SMG so we'll ask him to stop by in another month to take better quality photos and videos. He's so thrilled with the early growth that he really wanted his photos used to show off his hair.

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide9.jpg

Slide10.jpg

Slide11.jpg

Slide12.jpg

Slide13.jpg

Slide14.jpg

Slide15.jpg

Slide16.jpg

Slide17.jpg

Slide18.jpg

Slide19.jpg

Slide20.jpg

Looks like it's going to be a nice result. And the FUT scar looks almost nonexistent. That said, this is why I cringe when I see these guys in their early-mid 20s get the 'horseshoe' band of hair transplanted into an early receding hairline. I understand this guy was a repair case, but I'm curious, why didn't he fill in that area as his hair loss progressed? Life? Finances? I think this illustrates why it's wise to wait until your MPB is more predictable.

Edited by Since21

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Looks like it's going to be a nice result. And the FUT scar looks almost nonexistent. That said, this is why I cringe when I see these guys in their early-mid 20s get the 'horseshoe' band of hair transplanted into an early receding hairline. I understand this guy was a repair case, but I'm curious, why didn't he fill in that area as his hair loss progressed? Life? Finances? I think this illustrates why it's wise to wait until your MPB is more predictable.

Busy with life is basically the main reason why he didn't fill-in more as his hair loss progressed. He was fine cutting his hair really short on top. He was also fortunate to have little contrast between his skin and hair color, which allowed him to shave down to a lower guard. However, once he decided he wanted to grow this hair out for more styling options, he decided to do something about it.

Splitting hairs,

That's correct, he was not on Fin in the early years.

Thank you all for your comments.