Just had my first HT with Dr.Ron Shapiro

KCSONU

Hi,

I have been reading all the HT reveiws in this site for the past few months. I have finally joined the club and did my first HT with Dr.Ron Shapiro this month. I was a bit nervous about the HT experience. After reading the reviews of so many people especially who have done HT with Dr.Shapiro, I got the necessary confidence and guts to proceed.

It was a wonderful experience with Dr.Shapiro and his assistants. I had appx 2700 grafts done. They took care of me very well and answered all the questions and explained the post-op procedures. They are like a family practice much than my initial contact/customer inquiry experience with Bosley Chicago.

I have uploaded my pre and post HT photo. I will continue to upload the photos on a regular basis. I would have already looked at the mirror more than 100 time since my HT a week back. I understand patience is needed to see the results....but can't help myself.

Hope to see my baldness a past history soon in 6-8 months.

My hair blog site is @ http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...-page.asp?WebID=1554

Regards,

KC

Post_HT.jpg.5b54d81283c80d13447334141f31b1a1.jpg

Kcsonu,

Welcome to our forum community.

Anyone who's been a member of this community even for a short time knows Dr. Ron Shapiro's stellar reputation for producing only the best results. I'm glad you had a terrific experience and I'm sure your results will match about a year from now.

I encourage you to document your progress by creating a patient website. It's the best way to share your experience and photos.

I look forward to following your journey,

Bill

Hi KC! Thanks for sharing your photos with everyone on the site.

As Bill said, I hope you will continue to share your journey with us going forward.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Congrats KC.

You couldn't have picked a better clinic or a better surgeon. Will be following your progress and looking forward to your results!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group