Hair Not falling after FUE

I had a session of hair transplant for nearly 2800 grafts (I was billed for 2800 grafts but, it never looked more than 800 punches to me :mad: ) on my frontal area. it has been 2 months 2 week since then and most of my hair are still there on my head they are neither growing nor falling . on their own. If I pull them on my own with tweezers they come out easily, I don't feel much while pulling but, later I feel little sensation. If I pull out my hair I notice that they sometimes have 'J' shaped bottom or they are straight with a little black(I have black hair) bulb at the end the bulb does not like normal hair bulb but it looks close to end if a hair which comes in contact of a flame. I want to know If my transplant is dead? shell I pull out all of my remaining hairs? I mean if they are doing any damage to me.

I am really worried. Please help me..

I do not wan't to name him until I am sure that it is not normal or there is really something wrong.

Try consulting and showing your case to another reputed doctor in the city you live. In your case, it is difficult to say anything without personal inspection of your transplanted area. And that too only a Doctor with heaps of experience can take a call on what went wrong, or is there anything to worry about.

Try consulting and showing your case to another reputed doctor in the city you live. In your case, it is difficult to say anything without personal inspection of your transplanted area. And that too only a Doctor with heaps of experience can take a call on what went wrong, or is there anything to worry about.

Thanks to both of you.

augustya, I agree with you. That is something I am going to do. I am also looking to listen form the people who have faced similar situation.

Kumar,

It has been a very short time since your procedure. And if your surgeon is reputable, chances are you have nothing to worry about.

Give it time. Time is the best resolve following a HT procedure. It takes time for the scalp to recuperate from the trauma and then the follicles need adequate time to rest before they start growing again.

Best wishes to you...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY