FUT prices

I find FUT prices increasing and paid more for my second HT which was three years later.

Maybe if FUE increases in popularity then the docs doing only FUT will lower their rates.

This is for the amazing world class docs in N. America though, I am sure overseas prices in some areas are quite cheap (with more risk).

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I paid $3 a graft 2 years ago, but since my Dr. is not practicing anymore I find prices gone up to $4 a graft and up. some even charge a setup fee of $500. you would think with all the advance in knowledge, efficiency and competition prices will come down or at least remain stable but not going up

I paid $6.30 for my latest one, which was quite expensive. First one was $5.00 per graft and they also had an out of town discount.

I do not regret either one and I guess you get what you pay for, but would be nice to see lower price yeah.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

The market your doctor is in will largely dictate his pricing (I.e. Large city docs will have higher overhead). And rents only go up. Also docs who employ a big team of techs might charge more to defray those costs.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

tempenet, While traveling/shared techs is not uncommon, it would not instill as much confidence in me as a doctor who has a solid team of techs in place that work exclusively for him. Dr. Feller, for instance, has a team of about 7 techs that have worked for him at least 7 years. In fact, I remembered many of them from my first surgery with him back in 2005. I would rather pay more for this as the techs play a large role in the success, or failure, of the HT's outcome.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com