Why doesn't Dr Demisroy transplant temple points?

His hairline work is very good but all the designs are the same, a little round hairline with 2 little side points, why can't he continue down and rebuild the temple points? Which makes any Fue a million times more natural looking.

I don't know about Dr. Demirsoy, but the temple points seem to be very tricky to reconstruct because the grafts are lined almost horizontally and the roots are exposed so even the slightest pitting/cobblestoning is very visible. I think the risk might be too high in most cases.

If he could learn how to perfect it, I think he could be one of the best all round fue surgeons in the world, with the price he charges aswell,he's near perfect.Since he doesn't do the points,it's a shame because his work up top is 2nd too none!

I'm just assuming he doesn't judging by all his hairline designs.Some of which could be vastly improved with the more prominent points, when the hair above the ear just goes straight up it looks really odd with a new hairline.

• 1 year later...
His hairline work is very good but all the designs are the same, a little round hairline with 2 little side points, why can't he continue down and rebuild the temple points? Which makes any Fue a million times more natural looking.
I wud have to concur with that. the same round hairline with two little points.

his hairlines are kinda cookie-cutter like and ur right I don't see him addressing the temple points in his HT's which is too bad cause otherwise he does great work and his pricing is hard to beat but a hairline is like 70% of the HT and his seem to miss the boat on that imo.

Exactly Busa, that was the main reason I didn't go with him, I did get my temple points done and they turned out really good, blended in well etc, my only problem is the left side on top didn't fill out as expected or the correct amount of grafts wasn't implanted. I will be going back for round 2 this year :)

Exactly Busa, that was the main reason I didn't go with him, I did get my temple points done and they turned out really good, blended in well etc, my only problem is the left side on top didn't fill out as expected or the correct amount of grafts wasn't implanted. I will be going back for round 2 this year :)
yea id hav to agree with u. imo the only benefit to that is more grafts stuffed in ur head but the hairline is critical so thats not a fair trade off imo.

who did u end up going with?