Has anybody hear of "Hair & Senses"?

GodAwfulLuck

(Link removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

They're a clinic based in Delhi promising 'cheapest hair transplant' and a 'professional team' I understand that these tend to be buzzwords, but they seem to have a number of accolades from ISHRS and etc.

I'm considering them, but the fact that no forum or anywhere seems to have a patient's opinion outside of their side makes me skeptical.

So my original question was just that has anybody heard of them before? They have a 100% Guarantee promising replacement of failed grafts/etc too, so they don't seem like a clinic that would 'take the money and run'.

Either way, they're probably better than most Australian surgeons.

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge
forgot link

Oh, so links aren't allowed. Anyways, I ended up messaging them with images to get a price estimate and etc, and 2000 grafts comes to like 101124 Indian rupees, which is like $1750Aud.

They're extremely cheap, especially combined with cheaper flights to Delhi compared to chandigarh.

The email had a 'this offer is valid only until September 30th, hurry up!", which makes me skeptical, almost pressuring me into paying for them.

It's apparently one of the most known Indian clinics, but googling it comes up with nothing outside of their site, even searching this forum has one post and it's another question about them...

For a surgeon that's apparently operated on 'over 1200' patients, they seem really unheard of.

Again, has anybody heard of them or have experience?

GodAwfulLuck,

I've never heard of them so I can't commend on their work or ethics. As hairthere stated, donor hair is precious. You only get one shot at a first hair transplant. If you can't find unbiased, third-party reviews, you may want to continue researching.

In India we recommend only Dr. Pathuri Madhu and Dr. Radha Palakurthi. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website