Dr Hakan Doganay patient experience?

diaios

Im having a HT with him on Thursday, so will let you know soon after.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Diaios

Ive seen quite a few results from here. I chose him because of his reputation, results on here and the cost.

I know cost shouldnt be a factor but I couldnt afford the price of the top docs in the US. Some were 4 times more expensive. Also Dr Hakan Doganay has many years experience in Fue and In my opinion Turkey appears to be the world leaders in FUE.

Also, the customer service at the clinic is excellent, far better than an5one other clinic I have been in contact with.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Diaios

Ive seen quite a few results from here. I chose him because of his reputation, results on here and the cost.

I know cost shouldnt be a factor but I couldnt afford the price of the top docs in the US. Some were 4 times more expensive. Also Dr Hakan Doganay has many years experience in Fue and In my opinion Turkey appears to be the world leaders in FUE.

Also, the customer service at the clinic is excellent, far better than an5one other clinic I have been in contact with. ?

When did you have your HT? Any photos? I also have seen his results posted on internet but i haven't seen many patients experiences inside the forums.

Diaios

How many grafts you going for? ?

About 4000-4500