Dr. Panine - Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic / Crown 2,952 grafts

This 32 year old gentleman wanted to rebuild some density in his crown area, which was very thin. After establishing his medical history and understanding the progression of his hair loss, I diagnosed his condition as Androgenetic Alopecia (male pattern baldness), ruling out any other possible dermatological or medical conditions which can cause hair loss. The patient’s goal was well suited to his needs and therefore I planned the surgery accordingly. A total of 2,952 grafts were used. The break down was as follows: 1,098 single hair grafts, 1,502 two hair grafts, and 352 three hair grafts. I used significantly more single hair follicular units which allowed me to create a very natural look. More grafts were packed into the crown and less packed farther back into the mid-zone. These are his results 8 months post-op and he will continue to see more improvement over the next few months. As I suggested, he is now taking Propecia to control further hair loss. As you may have anticipated, the patient is extremely happy with his results.

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide10.JPG

Slide11.JPG

Slide12.JPG

Excellent work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.