The Amazing Case of Kevin H. Nguyen

Calgacus

Has anyone here seen this guy's youtube videos?

He claims that he doesnt represent any company or product and that his results are genuine and without any surgery whatsoever.

If you haven't seen his videos I recommend you check out his youtube blogs. The before and after pics are phenomenal; if true, he literally went from a NWVI to a NWII.

Thoughts?

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

I wouldnt dare post a link, no doubt it'd be quickly removed by a moderator. They can be a tad trigger happy here at times.

Just run a youtube search on kevin h nguyen. His vids will come up in the results.

Regimen:

Silica Complex; Daily

He seems genuine. If he is just promoting scalpmed alone, why bother mentioning the various other products he uses on top of scalpmed?

He also says he uses a silica suplement. Has anyone here included silica in their regimen? Did it produce any results?

I like how this guy went from a cueball to a furball in 4 months.

If his case is real, it means that hairline restoration is possible without the need of surgery.

Regimen:

Silica Complex; Daily

• 1 month later...

If I may....

You hit on one major obvious red flag- cueball to furball in 4 months. Actually I thought it was 3..but either way- no way.

As for mentioning the other products along with Scalpmed....what you said there is exactly what he/they are hoping ppl will think.

On a certain forum that he posts at..there are now 2 other ppl talking just like him, and tag-teaming away. Stuff like this has been going on for years with that company.

On silica..I've taken microsilica before- for heavy-metal chelating. Otherwise it's(regular silica or horsetail) just been in various supplements I've taken, including a hair combo I now take.