Dr. LINDSEY makes house calls? (6 mos update)

ThinToWin

No, he doesn't.

...BUT, we both happened to be in the same beach town last week, and I was due to see him at my 6-month mark anyway, and he was kind enough to stop by and check out my progress.

To me, it's night and day what I look like now vs back in January. As I told Dr. L, if this were my "final" result, I'd be pretty pleased with things, since I am already blown away by the early results. Only the prospect of things getting even thicker and better is keeping me from being completely elated now (although it's hard not to be). Dr. L told me to be patient, and I am -- but I'm smiling a lot more in the meantime.

Hopefully Dr. L will weigh in on this thread and say in his own words what he thinks of my growth at 6 months (and any prognosticating he'd offer at this point).

That's me -- the one with the rugged good looks. (What? Fine... The one WITHOUT the hat. Geez. Tough crowd...)

A big thank you to Dr. Lindsey for dropping by and meeting everyone. I enjoyed and appreciated the visit.

IMG_0445.jpg.d8e2d28d5ce147203dfa43b62e995bd5.jpg

Oh my goodness.

I look older and worse than ever. And Thin to win, you keep improving. Right on schedule. And your scar is excellent too.

See you next January for a year check up.

Dr. L

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thanks again, Dr. L.

And thanks for mentioning my scar. I've pretty much forgotten about the notion of it being there (or not really being there, as it may be).

I'm not going to wait until January to get down there. I'll need a Kazan's fix before January.

Congrats on your successful results :)

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

class act dr , thintowin your hair is looking great, do you have any pre op pic and how many grafts did you receive.

Sure thing, SBT. It's all right here:

My experience with DR. LINDSEY in Mclean, VA -- Wow. - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

3553 grafts. Pics are toward the bottom of the first page, with some update pics on the second page.

You'll notice that the pre-op pics are of just the top area of my head. Man, there was a never-ending forehead there. Not anymore, though.