Cant Decide Almost 3 Years Post Op (One Pic)

I figured I would post this pic on a separate thread.

Here is a pic that my wife snapped the other day. I know its only one angle and kind of dark but I feel this is how my hair looks in most situations. Plus, I have posted many pics on here at various angles so you all know I am not hiding anything :) Not too bad for a former NW 6 after one procedure :)

I know many want me to post pre op pics of my crown now but I just hate looking at (let alone snapping pics of it) it so I would rather wait to post pre and post op pics from the clinic when I go in for round 2. Due to my large melon, the crown area is not as small as I would like. However, I don't think it significantly detracts from my appearance even today.

5b32d9a9837ce_photo(40).jpg.a681e9dae35aca2ab1aacfcdcfcc9610.jpg

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Actually, I am going for 4000 this round to really take care of things.

Rahal was even amazed at my scar and it took him a while to find it. It is 1mm wide he said.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Actually, I am going for 4000 this round to really take care of things.

Rahal was even amazed at my scar and it took him a while to find it. It is 1mm wide he said.

That honestly doesn't surprise me. I haven't had my hair cut short enough to find my scar in a long time, but when I comb through it really slowly, I can't seem to find mine either......and it's only been 8 months for me.......

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

CD,

I am one of those clamoring for more photos. But I trust you to follow through on your pre-ops with Dr. Rahal. Really pulling for you.

On the great scar, can you confirm whether Dr. Rahal used a double-layer closure (layer of stitches below and then regular a the surface) or just one layer of stitches?

Thanks