Any thoughts on hattingen clinic

I don't know a whole lot, but I've seen a few recently posted results on another forum and they have been very impressive.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

I hadn't heard of this clinic. I checked out several videos on YouTube, and I must admit....they seem to produce some really excellent results. I was actually surprised to see they do some Mega-sessions too. One video showcased a one-day, 6100+ FUSS clip, and the guy looks great now.

At the same time, I hate getting onto a hair clinics actual website and not being able to find a Bio on each surgeon and team member. I don't want to have to "contact us" for that sort of information.....I want "in your face" information about how long the physician has been performing procedures, etc.

That, and I frankly wouldn't trust my head with anyone who isn't a HTN recommended physician....especially now that I'm an educated consumer. I would agree that there are plenty of other more affordable AND reputable clinics nearby.......

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

There are several good restoration clinics in Belgium, and lots of EXCELLENT results coming out of them currently. I am personally a huge fan of Dr. Bisanga at BHR. He is producing some Grade-A work. Dr. Devroye is also in Brussels and has a great reputation for hair restoration. I'd check into both.

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

wolfsatplay,

Welcome! I've seen some very impressive results from Hattingen. Still, it's always a good idea to consult with a number of clinics.

You may want to consult our interactive map for recommend physicians in your desired areas. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website