Vito C. Quatela, MD-46-year-old male with 2,829 graft FUT

• 3 months later...

I am also interested about the the situation of this Doctor. Is he still recommended?

Thanks in advance.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

At the Quatela Center for Hair Restoration, we stand behind our results with complete confidence that they are accurately reported and have fulfilled each patient’s individual expectations based on the patient/doctor goals discussed at the consultation. It is our priority to ensure patient satisfaction. We encourage you to visit our comprehensive hair restoration gallery to view our other results and see why so many patients trust the Quatela Center for their hair restoration procedures.

At the Quatela Center for Hair Restoration, we stand behind our results with complete confidence that they are accurately reported and have fulfilled each patient’s individual expectations based on the patient/doctor goals discussed at the consultation. It is our priority to ensure patient satisfaction. We encourage you to visit our comprehensive hair restoration gallery to view our other results and see why so many patients trust the Quatela Center for their hair restoration procedures.

Done deal! I'm convinced. :D

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.