SMP Greed

Just a quick update and story on my SMP clinic's progress.

We are progressing nicely. Our office is nearly set-up and we have been performing the process on friends and family.

One of our clients, a brother-in-law, was a NW 5 who hasn't had a hairline since he was 20 years old. At first he was apprehensive about getting the procedure done and opted for a very conservative hairline. His words when we finished up were, "That is WILD!"

When he came to us the next day for his follow-up he wanted a much more aggressive hairline. Then, when we finished, he decided he now wants temple points, too. It was very rewarding to see the look of happiness on his face.

I will continue to update on the clinic's progress along with photos and official opening date.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hair,

Great news! I'm looking forward to some images as well. I know you've put a lot of hard work into the clinic, so it's great to see things "up and running!"

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

We are setting up our "photo studio" area in the clinic this week. It's a very important part of the business I realize and we want to have photos that accurately show the work we are doing. This is not as easy as it sounds due to lighting issues, angles etc. Also we are banking on people to return for their after shots. Immediate post-procedure patients will have some redness and white outline around the work because we apply a vasoconstrictor. So it's optimal to have them return a few days after if possible to snap some pics.

Future, Thanks! We have been very hard at work and I'm confident we are going to be offering a great product.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com