Receeding - Propecia or Regaine??

ukhairboi

Hi All,

Im guessing this question has been asked so many times, but im ready to buy one of these two or both if necessary.

I was about to buy propecia from a recognized UK pharmacy, but it stated about no evidence showing that it will combat the temple areas?

Which way should I go with this guys?

Any feedback greatly received.

Cheers

PS - Currently only using Nizoral once a week, and a L'Oreal Taurine fortifying shampoo twice a week

Finasteride will help you. Don't buy into the idea "fin doesn't work for hairlines". Finasteride is there to stop MPB, and it will help everywhere on the scalp. Some places better than others though.

yep I agree with you

Fin didn't work for my hairline at all, and I had a frontal HT procedure. I think it made it worse actually.

My hair is better without it.

But some people may react differently.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Propecia will not work at all for frontal loss in my experience. I quit taking finasteride completely. Frontal hair loss can be treated with trichogen when used with minoxidil in a consistent routine. I have had amazing results and after 6 months of combining products I have more hair than I did 5 years ago.