Just Joined Need your valuable Help

Dear Friends

I am new to these forums n would like to ask u for some.tips and opinions

I have already done a surgery for 1200 graft in India on my hairine but at 7 months i am not very happy..... there is growth but it isnt what ireally expecte

Hence i have decided that after the 12 month mark that is Jan.or Feb 2014 i will travel abroad and get my surgery done from a top notch surgeon

I believe i was norwood 3 before my first surgery n after its 12 months i hope to scale up

So i believe i have enough graft for a dense packing

Currently i have selected Dr Rahal for myself because majority of people who take surgery from him have had great results

Pls guide me if my decision for Dr Rahal is correct??

Since i already did a FUT...... ders no point wasting money on FUE NOW

So i will anyways do FUT

Do tell me your opinions

Welcome to this community. If you had your procedure just seven months age, you have more to go. Some take longer than others. Do you have any pre-op and current pics for us to judge your progress?

If you do go forward with another procedure after one year has passed, yes Dr. Rahal is a good choice and highly recommended. His ethics are top notch too. You might want to PM Matt who is Dr. Rahal's rep in these forums if you have questions.

Waiting for a procedure to fully mature can be the most trying aspect of HT surgery.

Best wishes to you...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

D,

Dr. Rahal is fantastic. However, it's a bit early to call your result a failure at only 7 months post-op. I think waiting until the 12 month mark is a good idea. Maybe you should evaluate the results at this time, and then, if you are still unhappy, schedule a consultation with Dr. Rahal?

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...