HT w/Arocha in a few weeks!

Texas32

Hello everyone. I'm 30yrs old and slowly started thinning when I was 19. After a lot of research I decided to pull the trigger on a transplant. I'm scheduled for my procedure with Dr. Arocha in a few weeks and I'm starting to get anxious. I'm taking the week off right after but still nervous it will be noticeable to my coworkers.Right now I'm taking Vitamin K, avoiding caffeine, and aspirin. Just waiting for the big day. I will keep everyone posted and will also start a blog with photos.

Hello everyone. I'm 30yrs old and slowly started thinning when I was 19. After a lot of research I decided to pull the trigger on a transplant. I'm scheduled for my procedure with Dr. Arocha in a few weeks and I'm starting to get anxious. I'm taking the week off right after but still nervous it will be noticeable to my coworkers.Right now I'm taking Vitamin K, avoiding caffeine, and aspirin. Just waiting for the big day. I will keep everyone posted and will also start a blog with photos.

Good luck, I do like Dr Arocha's work.

Hard to tell how noticeable it will be. What's the number of grafts and area being fixed? Post a few photos if you can.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Texas32,

Welcome and congratulations! Dr. Arocha's work is impeccable! I hope you'll continue to update us on your hair restoration journey!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 weeks later...

Texas 32,

We are looking forward to your procedure. Please rest assure that Dr. Arocha will do his best to maximize your procedure and make it as much like a day in the spa as possible. Please feel free to contact the office or me here at ArochaInfo.

Craig

Hair tech AHR

713-526-4247

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.