Disappointed and not sure what to do next...

Quick update (should I just start a blog instead of continue this thread...?)

I'm at 11 days post-op. The majority of scabs are off. Redness is a non-issue. No observable shock-loss (would it have appeared by now?) The only issue of concern is that the donor scar and shaved FUE area are still quite visible, due to the fact that my hair was short (1/2") at the time of the transplant. Can't wait to get rid of the hat!

Now that the scabs are off, I can get a much better feel for the improvement I can expect a few months down the road. The hairline is going to be NICE, after already a substantial improvement from my first HT. My most significant trouble area--directly behind the hairline--looks to have a significant increase in density. This area was nearly empty prior to any surgery.

While I'm feeling very optimistic about the outcome, my mind keeps wandering down that "whats next" road. Is a 3rd procedure in the cards? Do I even have sufficient donor for a 3rd? I'm thinking that an all-FUE 3rd procedure would complete things for me...but I should probably just shut up and focus on other things for the next few months :D

IMG_5229.jpg.62d4c2e1836665967a2418375ba95104.jpg

IMG_5230.jpg.9e8e6f57fb624b8e9a9f5301f95f2d27.jpg

IMG_5231.jpg.d2b4eab6061eab5ec22ed220e039bc56.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic