Propecia 11 months

Deano-UK

Hi all,

So i took the plunge to start propecia 11 months ago, as i was noticing thinning in the crown/vertex area.

I dont recall experiencing a shedding phase in the first three months, but did seem to notice less daily hair falling near the start etc.

Now, at month 11, my hair looks to be much thinner all over and i wonder if anyone had any thoughts please?

Routine: 1mg propecia daily and nizarol shampoo twice a week.

Many thanks

Dean

Did you document with before and after photos? When did you start using nizarol? Is your hair the same length that it was?

I don't use niz because it makes my hair feel thinner. I just don't like it.

It is hard to give much advice with the information given but it could be a seasonal shed you are going through. I would stick with the meds.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

im done with propecia,, i have the same prob and i keep hearing ppl say this, im gonna stop using it for a while

That is understandable and a personal choice. However, I have heard a LOT more people that started, got off, and got back on due to a major shed and proclaimed that they really wish that they would have stayed on it.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...