I almost stopped Keratene too soon - my review

Tangent22

Hi all,

After using Keratene Retard for about 5 months I did not feel or see much of a difference and I was close to giving up.

However it was my wife that noticed the improvement just recently (after about 7 months). She told me that she found a lot less hair on my pillow. Indeed, even washing my hair has become better in the sense that I have less hair between my finger (almost nothing in fact).

I am really convinced that Keratene works for me and I have not had any sides either. I tried Minox before, but that did not do anything for me.

Good luck to all out there trying to find hair loss solutions.

I am 33 years of age, suffering from MPB since I was about 25.

My doc rejects the idea of taking medication such as Finasteride.

Keratene Retard shows up in many boards as a good non medical alternative, so I took the plunge and I have no regrets.

It works for me and I sure hope it works for many others as well.

I'm always highly suspicious of posters endorsing products (and the need to stick with them to see results) on their first posts. Call me cynical and all.

I agree, however i have heard positive things about keratene and quite a few clinics offer this even more so the shampoo.

I use 2 Tablets a day. Furthermore I use the Keratene Shampoo and Lotion twice a week.

Listen, you can think what you want. I did my research and found that other hair transplant docs in Europe are endorsing Keratene and that is all I can say about it.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-110747-page-0-category-5-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

Nice weekend guys

• 3 weeks later...