Dr Reddy FUE - restoration of frontal and crown area, Norwood 4, 2437 grafts

34 year old gentleman with Norwood 4 came to us requesting restoration of his frontal and crown area. He had a stable family history of hair loss. He was not keen on taking Propecia as he had experienced some side effects in the past. He was happy to use minoxidil religiously as he understood the implications of further hair loss.

He was counseled for FUE surgery following a consultation with Dr Reddy. 2437 grafts were transferred to frontal and crown area in one session. Meticulous attention was paid to preserve maximum hair in the donor area.

Before:

71306_image280.jpg

71306_image281.jpg

71306_image282.jpg

71306_image283.jpg

71306_image284.jpg

Immediately after:

71306_image285.jpg

71306_image286.jpg

71306_image287.jpg

71306_image288.jpg

8 months after:

71306_image289.jpg

71306_image291.jpg

71306_image292.jpg

71306_image293.jpg

71306_image294.jpg

71306_image295.jpg

71306_image296.jpg

71306_image297.jpg

71306_image298.jpg

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Excellent work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I hate the pre-op pics being shaved, but that's probably just how he was wearing his hair at that point anyway, and if he was indeed a Norwood 4, he probably had little more than peach-fuzz on the frontal scalp region anyway, and a gaping bald or super-thin spot at the crown too.

I do have to say, however, that in the "after" pics, aside from an ever-so-slight, barely-noticeable thin area on the crown, he pretty much looks like he never suffered from any noticeable hair loss. Awesome result; he could easily pass for a 25-year-old at age 34. It's so amazing how some well-placed hair can take a decade off of someone's appearance.

I really dont see how he was a NW 4. Thas a stretch I think.

I'd have to agree with that. If you look at the immediate post op pics, there is no way that you could only transplant that area on a NW 4 and the grown out results would look like they do. Having said that, while I do think the classification may be inaccurate, the results are still very impressive.

I'd have to agree with that. If you look at the immediate post op pics, there is no way that you could only transplant that area on a NW 4 and the grown out results would look like they do. Having said that, while I do think the classification may be inaccurate, the results are still very impressive.

Agree.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452