Hair Transplant with ADHI INDIA

• 3 months later...

@moonshine I underwent hair transplant at ADHI India by Dr Katekari. I was very comfortable during and after procedure. It was absolutely painless. I am very comfortable now. Now its 8 months and I am happy and satisfied with the procedure. All my friends and relatives were surprised to see my results

I underwent hair transplant at ADHI India by Dr Katekari. I was very comfortable during and after procedure. It was absolutely painless. I am very comfortable now. Now its 8 months and I am happy and satisfied with the procedure. All my friends and relatives were surprised to see my results

• 2 weeks later...
@moonshine I underwent hair transplant at ADHI India by Dr Katekari. I was very comfortable during and after procedure. It was absolutely painless. I am very comfortable now. Now its 8 months and I am happy and satisfied with the procedure. All my friends and relatives were surprised to see my results

HELLO RAVI

I AM PLANNING TO HAIR TRANSPLANT IN DELHI AT ADHI

CAN YOU CALL ME OR GIVE ME YOUR MOBILE NO TO MY EMAIL

MY EMAIL : sumanmishra50@yahoo.com

my no.-9891603631

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Guys.. Why dont you try Dr Radha. I had my hair transplant with her few days ago and it feels great already. Search in this forum for her results and you will be pleased with the results.

Remember, HT is not something which you can take a chance and compromise. So do complete research before deciding your doc. All the best.

- Noor

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. I would definitely vote for ADHI as the best hair transplant virtual medium and support their legal and authentic hair transplant services which are conducted successively by their expert panel. With cutting edge technological developments witnessed with their offerings and service procedures, this company has indeed won the hearts as well as the ‘restored tresses’ of millions across the globe. Almost cent percent successful results are guaranteed with the power packed treatments conducted with utmost care and attention. It is indeed a proud achievement of ADHI to have excelled in the industry of ‘hair care’ with exceptional treatment outcomes and utmost satisfaction levels of all happy customers like us. I have done my Hair transplantation with ADHI INDIA Delhi Branch.

I have done my hair transplant with ADHI INDIA, Delhi Branch.:)

Guys.. Why dont you try Dr Radha. I had my hair transplant with her few days ago and it feels great already. Search in this forum for her results and you will be pleased with the results.

Remember, HT is not something which you can take a chance and compromise. So do complete research before deciding your doc. All the best.

- Noor

If you reside in India itself I believe Dr Radha charges only 35 rupees per graft.

hi Khali,

You are right, i have done same procedure, Before go ADHI INDIA, i was done inquire by some Indian Government Website, where we know about TM, and Registration, and ask my friends who done have hair transplant . After my personal research i have decided to hair transplant with ADHI INDIA, now i am lucky and feel better, my look is change. Thy charge 30 Rs Graft, Dr Santosh Katekari is very good person as well as Good Dr for Hair transplant. I never mind Money i want satisfaction and good result, I don't want to take any chance in Hair transplant.

Thanks to Dr Santosh and ADHI INDIA.

@ravichopra

Shall I get your email ID please? I would like to do HT from Aadhi Pune. Can you help me?

If you want to go ADHI PUNE for Hair transplantation, you can visit ADHI website, or Branch Contact number is (Contact information deleted by moderator), It's taken by (deleted by moderator), ADHI INDAI Website

They will help you.

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ronitwillson

Hi Friends,

As per my opinion ADHI (promotional link removed) is best and faithful for hair transplant and Dr Santosh Katekari's treatment is very good, now i feel very happy with my new look.

Guest ronitwillson

Hello,

Darlinge my self Ronit Willson, i have done my hair transplant with ADHI INDIA they provides best services, like FUE, FUT and ADHI Technique, non surgical, painless hair transplant services, now i am very happy to this result. I have already suggested to our friends for hair transplant with ADHI INDIA, One of my friend have done hair transplant with Dr Batra's clinic Pune that result was very bad and we cant expect that result and he have lost money in hair transplantation from Dr battra's.

But now he feel lucky because have have done again hair transplant from ADHI INDIA, now the result is very good.

ADHI's All branches are good but i will suggest you before visit Bangalore ADHI Center, firstly visit the ADHI website and talk to executives for appointment and i think they provides free consultation.

Head office in Pune, so visit the website first.

Website is Please click here - (promotional link removed - please read our terms of use)