Hair Transplant with ADHI INDIA

Guest ronitwillson

Hi darlinge,

ADHI INDIA is best for hair transplant, because i have done my hair transplant from ADHI INDIA, Bangalore.

But now i will suggest you, before visit Bangalore center please visit ADHI INDIA's website and get appointment it should be help full for you.

Thanks

Guest ronitwillson

Hi, Darlinge

Thanks for reply. ADHI hair transplant cost is 45 Rs per graft but before go for procedure i have taken some discount and they give me 40 Rs per per graft for hair transplant.

You can talk to me for more information about that or you can send me an email at my emai id- ronit.willson@gmail.com

ADHI is best no issue, but first take inquiry form Bangalore Center and let me know..

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amitsharma

I choose ADHI India for my hair transplant surgery and it was the best decision I made. When I started losing hair I met with a number of doctors to explore my options. I come to know about ADHI India. I realized there is a team of surgeon who not only specializes in this procedure but is a recognized leader in the field. In the initial consultation the ADHI doctor explains each step of the process. The day of surgery went exactly as expected and I was treated a nice lunch too. The assisting staff was also very professional and made sure each step of the process that I was comfortable. The follow up was outstanding and any questions I had post-surgery were answered immediately by their experts. 6 months later I have lots of new hair and the results are wonderful. If you are considering this procedure or are ready to take the step, I strongly recommend ADHI India

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hair transplantation is an art. HT surgeon should be an experienced as well as artistic nature. only an artist can create your natural hair line. Visit Dr Soni, Director Medispa,with more than 1000 hair transplant experience. Also enjoy HT medical tourism with vibrant color of Jaipur, Rajasthan, india.

• 1 year later...

So many posts.

So few pictures.

Read between the lines, folks. Guys with 3 or 4 posts to their name (in the same thread) and never heard from again pop out of the woodwork - not to ask questions, but praise the magical work of *fill in the blanks* clinic. On a year old thread no less.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• 10 months later...