Dr Humanyun Pakistan

bllorayne

HElloz there,

I was doing a research and i came across Dr Humanyun Mohammad.I have seen his results and he seems to be promising.Has anyone among you been to Pakistan and got a ht done by him.How many grafts can he implant in a single session.I am Indian and i dont think there is any from my country who is recommended on this site sadly.Few Questions:

1.Does he use Micro-scope for the disection of grafts or not?.

2.Is he equally skilled and ta

bllorayne,

In my opinion, Dr. Mohmand is doing quality follicular unit hair transplantation via microscopic dissection in Pakistan.

You can use the "find" feature of this forum to see what Dr. Mohmand's patients are saying. You can also view the patient websites of patients who had surgery with Dr. Mohmand. In particular, you may want to talk with "Abby" who's a prominent poster on this forum and has had two hair transplants with him.

All the Best,

Bill

Dear Bllorayne

Well, Yes I do use Microscopes only for slivering. About 600 to 700 are also dissected by microscope to be transplanted for the front and temporal peaks. Rest is simple loop magnification.

My moto is " Every one will see my results but none would recognise my surgery"

If my hair line is not natural, I will correct that free of cost. Its all about naturalness.

Money is not what I am after its my reputation.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Sir Humanyun Mohammad,

you are doing a grat job and masha-allah you have wonder hands...your surgeries are very good.Iam currently on serenova complex and rogaine.Initially i was on propecia but due to side effect i have stopped taking it.I TOOK PROPECA FOR 1.5 YEARS BUT AFTER IT i got bone marrow density test and came to know about loss of calcium in my boes.I believe that propecia may have caused it.TELL me is saw palmetto and nettle(serenova complex plus) equally effective.i am considering a ht with you soon.

all non surgical options are there to reduce the hair loss and may be support the results o hair transplant. At present the hair transplant is the only natural and permanent solution to baldness.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network