Which hair transplant surgeon??

Hello all,

I've been trying to find a hair transplant surgeon for some time now. As most of you know this can be a daunting task. I live in New Mexico and the options for hair transplant surgeons in my area are extremely limited. To my knowledge there are no reputable surgeons in my immediate area. The question Is where should i go? I am thinking that i would like to go to an IAHRS Hair transplant surgeon, however, there are a large number of them. I was hoping that someone could help me figure out a good surgeon that is not horribly expensive but who also does quality work. All opinions are welcome.

Thank you very much for you time :)

Yeah, don't go to a surgeon based on your region, go by your research. More than likely, expect to get on a plane for this type of surgery.

It's also hard to define what 'horribly expensive' means since it's entirely relative. I'd research the IAHRS list for sure. I'm happy with my results from Dr. Konior. Find a surgeon from whom you can't find a bad review of anywhere. That's where I landed.

Sam Spade

View my HT photo album

Very satisfied customer of Dr. Konior, Chicago

FUT, 3950 grafts, June 2012

Message me if you have any questions regarding my experience or Dr. K.

Nocturnal,

Please take a look at our recommended hair transplant surgeons. In particular, I would look at some of the physicians in Arizona (as we recommended great doctors there, and the travel would be minimal).

Feel free to ask any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Sounds good!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

For someone to really give a good recommendation we'd have to know a little bit about where you are are at in terms of hair loss, how old you are, and what your goals are.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.