round 2 of SMP today at shapiro

Fix,

Look forward to seeing some images!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I have to go back in one month to finish scar coverage I will post pics after that. I will say that as the redness goes away and I can see what was done I am very pleased with the results. I had a lot of anxiety about this and wasnt very optimistic going in but my expectations were exceded. A great team they have over at SMG.

@fixstrip I see that you have FUE scars. Can you tell me if you had any problems with the ink bleeding out of the FUE scars, or did any of the FUE scars refuse to accept the ink? My understanding is that Milena's inks are different and do not tend to migrate.

• 1 month later...

Hi fixstrip,

Thank you for you post.

I was so excited to hear Shaprio offered temporary SMP! But I have had the hardest time keeping up a dialog via email. Did you have any problems at all with this or the staff and getting info? I feel like I really have to push, send 2 or 3 emails before they will even give a half effort, sentence or two response. It seems very unprofessional which is so discouraging and upsetting to me. After a handful of emails I decided to send pictures (same email twice because of no response) and she responded asking for a picture of the spot I had just sent…! I explained I was worried and a bit upset, her response to that was “sorry I have been on my holidays and not checking emails”… I’m thinking wow okay, does anyone else work there or does the place pretty much shut down when this person isn’t in. I responded with “okay, please let me know when you get back”. That was close to a month ago and I haven’t received anything. Maybe I just need to keep pushing and e-mailing? I don’t think this is how a customer should have to act but maybe the hair industry is different??? Any help or suggestions from anyone would be great. Sorry to high jack thread.

Sadly I've had a similar experience with SMG in getting information regarding SMP. It's been frustrating and surprising given there transparency all these years when it comes to HT's. As I understand it they are taking it slow with the procedure but the customer service for those of us who are interested has fallen short....