I appreciate everyone's involvement and input on this forum. There's no doubt that follicular unit extraction (FUE) has evolved as a popular technique and method for harvesting donor hair. Thus, we've recently updated the follicular unit extraction (FUE) content on the Hair Transplant Network. You can also learn more about FUE versus FUT by visiting "Comparing FUE to Traditional Strip Surgery"

We are also in the process of expanding this section to include discussion about some of the newest and innovative tools with links to forum topics such as the "Ultimate Manual versus Motorized FUE Tool Debate" topic. Thanks to Mickey85 for starting this interesting topic.

We've also included links to other hot forum topics in the above content including "FUT vs FUE" and will soon be including the topic "The Pros and Cons of FUE Hair Transplant Surgery".

You are encouraged to read the above new content and provide your input. If there's anything we missed, we're certainly willing to include it.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill i have also done a major rework of my manual versus motorized punch thread which will include a full list of surgeons who provide manual, motorized, artas and/or neograft as well as details of sharp and blunt tips, informative videos etc which could be very beneficial to members :)

Whatever extraction tool is used by a clinic, I also think it would be helpful to list those physicians who perform the follicular unit extractions themselves vs. those who delegate the task of extracting the follicular units to their technicians. The pros, cons, and legality by country, state, etc., of permitting techs to perform the extractions should also be discussed, perhaps with a link to a thread I recently started on this topic.

Whatever extraction tool is used by a clinic, I also think it would be helpful to list those physicians who perform the follicular unit extractions themselves vs. those who delegate the task of extracting the follicular units to their technicians. The pros, cons, and legality by country, state, etc., of permitting techs to perform the extractions should also be discussed, perhaps with a link to a thread I recently started on this topic.

Actually I think that's a great idea. It would give a lot of transparency to an otherwise clouded element of the HT industry.

Some clinics are quite forthcoming in telling future patients what to expect (may send on attachments via email outlining what to expect) without the patient asking, but I have seen too many cases where the patient was somewhat surprise by something on the operation day. This should NEVER be the case.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Soery PupDaddy but are you talking to me or Bill? Hehe