Estimate my donor area (PIC)

So I'm 3.5 months post op from a 2500 graft, 3800 hair procedure to my hairline. My Doc said I had plenty of donor left but didn't give me an exact amount so I'm wondering if anyone can estimate how much donor I have left and how my donor area looks overall. The strip previously taken was from the back of the head only, he didn't have to extend it to the sides of my head if thats any helps. I have thick, curly and coarse hair if thats any help too.

Pic was taken under harsh lighting.

Photo_3BE914DB-6F4E-FAAF-6A59-66007958307B.jpg.01562e9bc4cd9312544c24141257da2f.jpg

It is dense for sure.

Depends on laxity but it looks like you could have many thousands in the bank.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Well its still too early to give a definite answer Taco but things are progressing. I am seeing some growth albeit minor but its what is expected at this point. I'm withholding judgment until a few more months when I can get a better idea of the success of the OP.

You already have the strip scar so it wouldn't make much sense to switch to FUE. The best way to maximize your donor now is to strip out, then go to

FUE.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com