Dr. Amit Gupta-Delhi for HT how is he ?

augustya

Hi Guys,

I am thinking about a HT using the Strip method from Dr. Amit Gupta from Delhi, Has anyone done a HT from him, has anyone had any experience so far with him ? good/Bad ? How is he ? is it advisable to get it done from him?

Thanks in Advance

Augustya !

Augustya,

Please do a search on him on the threads and spend some more time in this forum before making a decision.There are lots of clinics performing HT in our country.The Doctors' and the technicians' skill vary drastically.Its important that the ht gets done right in the first session,else one might end up with unnatural and bad hairline,wrong hair angulation,bad donor scar,low density etc.Even with fue ,one might get bad scars and low yield.The forum has recommended Dr.Madhu and Dr.Radha from India.And Dr.Bhatti is also producing wonderful results.

Please do some research on the net and I'm sure you will be able to find the right hair restoration physician who will fulfill your hair restoration goals.

Regards,

ArcaneX

steer clear from jack of all trades HT doctors. find one that specializes in hair transplants. as stated there are far better choices in India. check out Dr. Bhatti if ur lookn for FUE.

Dr.Bhatti operates out of Chandigarh and I am in the south of India Bangalore.Travelling could be a big issue here.

It is like you are based in Florida and you are thinking about a Doctor up in Washington :D

augustya,

Before selecting any surgeon, be sure to thoroughly research. Two physicians that you should consider are Dr. Pathuri Madhu and Dr. Radha Palakurthi. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Dr.Bhatti operates out of Chandigarh and I am in the south of India Bangalore.Travelling could be a big issue here.

It is like you are based in Florida and you are thinking about a Doctor up in Washington :D

its ur head and ur money. how much could a plane trip cost in India? hope things work out for you but if they dont dont say u wernt warned.