F for Feriduni and F for FUE

I'm pretty certain that Dr. F is the one to perform the FUE on me, would require 3,000 - 3,500 grafts. The online consultation said that the crown wouldnt not be covered and total restoration of the midscalp is not possible. What can be done is to frame the face.

And of course SMP. I'm a diffuse thinner, (Think of a person's head with the christmas tree pattern)

Any thoughts? Am I making the wrong decision?

Man, feriduni spent more time with me for a skype consult than my previous surgeon did for my pre-operative discussion! My previous surgeon is highly regarded also. Feriduni actually cares about his work and cares for his patients wellbeing.

Thanks Mickey - I'm curious like the previous member who was enquiring about an unbiased review of another leading clinic, I would like to do the same as well, so if anyone has any thoughts, please chip in and share with me your experience

Any unsatisfactory results from Dr. F?

Of course mate, EVERY clinic will have cases that didn't turn out optimal. The key to a top clinic is that there aren't too many of these. I have learned that Feriduni, and similar docs to him, really do put genuine effort into making their patient as happy as possible. I had a 70 min meeting with him recently and it was me who had to get up and leave as I had to catch a train......he could have been talking to me for another hour for all I know!

I remember one case where the result of 3,000 or so FUE didn't turn out fantastic (it was still an improvement to pre OP state) but Dr F agreed it could have gone better and agreed to meet the patient again and I think further surgery is planned soon.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Any unsatisfactory results from Dr. F?
there will always be unsatisfied patients. with top rated surgeons it is highly unlikely it was from doctor error tho.

the "X" factor comes into play no matter who performs a HT on a patient and often the patient doesnt adhere to proper post surgery care and then wants to blame the HT doctor....:rolleyes:

but if a HT patient has unsatisfactory results the HT doctor can either be a MAN or a MOUSE about it and either perform another transplant or refund his or her money or be a complete coward like some have done and ignore the patent. Dr. F has never been know to do the latter.

I had almost 3000 FUE in October 11 and the result was an improvement but not the finished result that myself or Dr Feriduni were after and am going back for another FUE on the 3rd May. Time has certainly flow by!

He certainly is a top doctor who takes great pride in his work and stands by his patients.

You're the guy I was referring to. :P

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

I have never heard of Feriduni ever leaving a patient out in the cold if their result was unsatisfactory. The same can't be same about some other well known clinics. Feriduni is a gentleman.

socates123,

In my opinion, Dr. Feriduni is one of the best and performs world class FUE. That said, no physician is a miracle worker and can only work with a patient's limited donor supply and balding area. Ultimately, hair restoration can only accomplish so much due to supply versus demand. The demand in the recipient area often exceeds the limited donor supply in many patients.

If you haven't already, I suggest a more comprehensive consultation either in person or via Skype like Mickey85 mentioned above where you and Dr. Feriduni can discuss your specific concerns, what an initial procedure can accomplish and long term goals.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Bill

Does Feriduni do all the extractions himself?

No. A few recent patients of his have documented their procedure on this site. From what I recall, he gives the numbing injections, his two senior techs do the extractions. The doc then numbs the recipient area and makes all the incisions. The techs then place most or all of the grafts.

Current Regimen: